domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

 

Versatile Blogger Award



Time After Time nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award and I really accept.
Thank you, Time After Time by Jake Srpinter.

Though, there are 3 simple rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link by to their blog.
2. Nominate 15 Bloggers for this award, and notify them about the nomination.
3. Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.

1.) I love writting, reading, poetry, composing and Philosophy
2) I don’t like hypocrisy
3) I’m an Ecologist, I love nature and I’m an activist
4) I like paintings, books, art & museums
5) I love playing guitar & singing, so I love Music
5) I love traveling, going out and knowing new places and meeting new people
6) I love dancing: salsa, merengue, rock n’ roll, cumbia, tango, everything you can dance!
7) Some of my favorite phrases are:
a) “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler”   by Henry David Thoreau
b) The greatest human quality is that of becoming unstoppable! And you become unstoppable by refusing to quit, no matter what happens”  Brian Tracy
c) “Vive el presente, pero vívelo bien, de tal manera que el futuro sea una nueva esperanza y el pasado una gran lección” Autor Desconocido

It’s a pleasure to nominate the following Bloggers:
  1. Gualb-Dr Q
  2. David Robertson
  3. Leon
  4. El ambiente en medio
  5. Cereal with a fork
  6. Puerta abierta al pensamiento
  7. Chronicles of Illusions
  8. tom.basson
  9. Conejita de Indias
  10. Live, Nerd, Repeat
  11. Anexpatriatewithacamera
  12. Marc J.
  13. arjun1097
  14. Micamero’s Blog
  15. Day by Day the Farm Girl Way
  16. Peblo Tigris 





Thanks to all the people who make of this life something amaizing and different, with their ideas, posts, comments, and experiences, that enrich our soul and thoughts, keep writing, keep living, keep learning, keep enjoying.

“Life is a never-ending road, full endless possibilities”



No hay comentarios: